Stay Healthy & Fit at Hawthorn Woods Country Club!
Please check the latest Covid 19 updates posted upon entering the Fitness Center and comply.
Please also continue to...
- Wash hands frequently
- Stay home if you're sick or feeling ill
- Sanitize your workout equipment post workout, re-rack weights, put equipment used away.
Regular hours: 6am- 8pm
24/7 access also now available through Alarm.com (contact staff for set up using your cell phone)
- Managed by full- time, degreed Fitness Staff: Mon- Fri (7am- 3pm) *Staff availability may vary due to classes, training appointments
- Personable, private facility, promoting connection with fellow members
- Features free wts, machines and cardio equipment (Treadmills, Ellipticals, Rowers, Stepper) All 6+ feet apart to follow social distancing rules.
- Three flat screen TV's available with sound/plug-in capability, overhead music
- Personal Training
- Group Fitness Classes (Yoga, Cardio/Strength mix, Aqua Fitness, more!)
- Special Programming (Yoga Unwined, Salsa Dance Night, Dance Classes and Private Dance Lessons)
- Incentives/Raffle prizes awarded quarterly (Gift cards, Free Lunch! Free Training...)
- Children 13 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult to enter/use the facility.
Fitness Center Locker Rooms:
Members have access to lockers in Men’s and Women’s locker rooms for daily usage at no additional fee.
HWCC members are still allowed to accompany guests to use the facility ($5 guest fee).
For any questions relating to the Fitness Center, please contact Michelle Jackson, Fitness Director – firstname.lastname@example.org or (847) 847-3264